- Real Estate, that is subject to sale consist of:
- Infrastucture and reservoirs.
Total size of land: 92.581 m2.
Moveable assets consists :
Formaldehyde plant F-1
- capacity 35.000 t/year 37 % Formaldehyde,
- Built-up in year 1969
- Technology: silver process (spechim France)
Formaldehyde plant F-3:
- capacity: 62.440 t/year 37% Folmadehyde
- Built-up in year 1975
- technology: silver process (spechim France)
Formaldehyde plant F-2:
- capacity 56.000t/year 37 % Formaldehyde
- Built-up in year 2009
- Technology: metal oxide process (perstorp Formox-Johnson Matthey).
Folmaldehyde plants Tank space F1, F2, F3: 3500 ton 37 % formaldehyde
Plant of Urea formaldehyde (UF), Melanim Urea Formaldehyde (MUF) and Melamin Formaldehyde (MF) glues:
- Batch production on 6 reactors (4 are reactor 20 m3, 1 reaktor 10 m3, 1 reaktor 5 m3
- Capacity 155.000 t of UF/MUF/MF glues/year and melamine 5.000 t/year
- Built-up in year 1965. Technological upgrading of RK-6 in year 2006 and RK-1 in year 2011
- technology: own know-how
Tank space: 3.400 ton UF, MUF, MF glues.
STORAGE FOR UREA:Storage space for 6.000 ton of urea.
Storage space for 550 ton of urea.
Plant of phenol formaldehyde (PF) resins:
- Batch production on 4 reactors (two 20 m3, one 12 m3 and one 1m3)
- Capacity 20.000 t PF resins/year for production of stone and glass wool, use of 5.000 t urea/year
- Built-up in year 1985
- Technological upgrading of RK-9 in year 2009
- Technology: own know-how.
Tank space: 440 ton PF resins and 170 ton phenol.
TANK SPACE FOR METHANOL
- 3 tanks (M2 with capacity 3.000 m3, R3, R4, both with capacity 60 m3) with funktional equipment for methanol
- Built-up in years 1967, 1968, 1977
- Tank space is currently empty.
Different concentrations and qualities of formadelhyde solution 25 %-65 %, ureaformaldehyde precondenzat LF70.
Usage: synthesis of Urea-Formadelhyde, Phenol-Formadelhyde, Melamin-Formadelhyde and co-polymerised liquid syntetic materials.
Product: L112, L114, L120, L 705F, AN 1223.
Usage in wooden industry: for production of particle boards, MDF and hardboards for cold adhering of wood.
Products: L905F, L905ME, L920 FF, LM 206.
Usage in wooden industry: for production of waterproof particle boards and for the production of impregnated paper.
PF resins: products: LF 201, LF 201 RWA, LF201RWH, LF 208.
Usage: for production of insulating materials, foundry industriy.
Buyers: plants of insulating materials.
Bussiness share of 51 % of the company Industrijske Storitve d.o.o.
Cooling water demineralised water, industrial air, electricity, stream (F2).
Usage: procces in industrial complex.
Services of weighing rail-tank wagons and road tank cars:
Usage: processes within industrial complex.
Buyers_ plants within industrial complex and external customers.
- bidding above
- EUR 3,597,000
- by order of:
- NetBid GmbH (Austria)
Auction TypeAuction Premium
- EUR 3,597,000
- Minimum price:
- EUR 6,323,000
- Remaining time:
- 46 days
- number of bids:
- 0 Bids
- Item no.:
Real estate, movable property, 51 percent company share
Item no.: X15025-1000
* Bids and limits plus commission and vat
There will be no delivery. Assets are sold as is/where is. For your calculation please keep in mind the additional cost for removal, transportation, insurance and so on.
* Bids over € 5.000 are accepted with Bank Certificate (this also applies to further auctions).
Details Real estate, movable property, 51 percent company share
Mr Ales Weiksler (German, English, Slovenian und Serbian speaking)
Tel. +386 40 515 140
Bids (0 Bids)
date time bid bidder