- Zvornik, Bosnien und herzegowina
- INVESTMENT HIGHLIGHTS
- High quality quartz ore resort with significant exploration caracteristics .
- Located in Zvornik region (Bosnia and Hercegovina), in the middle of Europe, near Croatia (EU),Serbia and Monte Negro .
- In the region there is the presence of an industry that uses ore.
RESOURCE ESTIMATION - EXPLOITATION RESERVES
- Category A: 250.566 t,
- Category B: 523.245 t,
- Category C2: 330.420 t,
RESOURCE ESTIMATION - POTENTIAL RESERVES:
- category C2: 3.154.451 t
TOTAL RESERVES: 4.258.672 t.
- Located 11,5 km north of Karakaj (Zvornik railway station) in the East of Bosnia and Herzegovina 68 km from Croatian border, 11 km from Serbian border and 12,5 km from Loznica (Serbia) railway station. Only 210 m. above sea level.
- Total inferred resource of 1.104.221 tonnes at the grade of 97,04 SiO2.
- Preliminary economic assessment recently completed by BO CONSULTING d.o.o - Demonstrated robust project economics for Open pit production scenarios - Long (at least) 20 year mine lives for the Open pit scenarios respectively.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina is widely regarded as one of the world’s friendliest mining jurisdictions and provides strategically a competitive shipping route to the of Europe relatively to the majority of other quartz ore development projects.
- Extensive infrastructure with access to existing roads, rail, power and water.
The reception of the offer will be awarded with reservation until the approval of the entitled party!
- bidding above
- EUR 1,200,000
- by order of:
- NetBid GmbH (Austria)
Auction TypeTrading Premium
- EUR 1,200,000
- Minimum price:
- EUR 1,500,000
- Remaining time:
- 51 days
- number of bids:
- 0 Bids
- Item no.:
The Quartz sand mine
Item no.: X15507-1
* Bids and limits plus commission and vat
There will be no delivery. Assets are sold as is/where is. For your calculation please keep in mind the additional cost for removal, transportation, insurance and so on.
* Bids over € 5.000 are accepted with Bank Certificate (this also applies to further auctions).
Details The Quartz sand mine
Mr. Ales Weiksler (German, Englisch, Slovenian und Serbian speaking)
phone: +386 40 515 140
Bids (0 Bids)
date time bid bidder valid until