- Gleisdorf, Österreich
- SPECIAL SYSTEM FEATURES
Each robot cell has its own safety circuit.
This can be entered through its own entrance door. It is possible to manually equip autonomous systems (CNC machines) with their own safety systems.
Protective tunnels at conveyor belt entrances and exits protect against interference in active cells.
Visualization of the safety circuits with the higher-level control.
Opening side maintenance doors that give access to the processing cells causes the respective robot automation systems to come to a standstill
• Structure of the housing -Axelent x-guard (see picture)
• Access via 6x access doors
• Structure of the Euchner safety switch
• Integration of the safety switch
• Access authorization for access door
• Emergency stop in the area of the access door
• Protective fencing according to EN 418 or EN 869
• Euchner safety switch
• Siemens F-CPU safety controller in its own
Safety cabinet on the main control
The sale is subject to the approval of the client.
The systems are sold due to the discontinuation of the product. All systems are live and are in perfect condition.
- bidding above
- EUR 900
- by order of:
- NetBid GmbH (Austria)
Auction TypeAuction Premium
- EUR 900
- Minimum price:
- EUR 1,000
- Remaining time:
- 8 days
- number of bids:
- 0 Bids
- Item no.:
Automation from Bilfinger protective fencing and safety equipment
Item no.: X16176-12
* Bids and limits plus commission and vat
There will be no delivery. Assets are sold as is/where is. For your calculation please keep in mind the additional cost for removal, transportation, insurance and so on.
* Bids over € 5.000 are accepted with Bank Certificate (this also applies to further auctions).
Details Automation from Bilfinger protective fencing and safety equipment
Andreas Weinberger (English speaking)
+43 6991 66 68 262
Bids (0 Bids)
date time bid bidder