- Manufacture Date
- Mlada Boleslav, Tschechien
- Impact hammer measuring instrument
Model RESIL 5.5
The RESIL 5.5 is the smallest CEAST pendulum designed for testing low resilience impact specimens, from 0.5 Joule to 5.5 Joule, according to current international standards. The major features are: the accurate self-calibration system and the automatic windage friction correction during tests. The absorbed energy is measured by a digital encoder mounted on the shaft of the pendulum. Test data and parameters can be printed directly without need of a PC.
- bidding above
- EUR 150
- by order of:
- NetBid CZ, s.r.o.
Auction TypeAuction Premium
- EUR 150
- Minimum price:
- EUR 300
- Remaining time:
- 2 days
- number of bids:
- 0 Bids
- Item no.:
Item no.: X16545-5043
* Bids and limits plus commission and vat
There will be no delivery. Assets are sold as is/where is. For your calculation please keep in mind the additional cost for removal, transportation, insurance and so on.
* Bids over € 5.000 are accepted with Bank Certificate (this also applies to further auctions).
Details Impact hammer
Jan Antonin (German, English, Czech speaking)
M: (+420) 773 445 221
1) In case the machinery is to be sold abroad, the machinery must be considered as dual-use items or a relevant license must be obtained resulting in delay in final delivery of the machinery.
2) The buyers from EU-countries will pay a deposit for VAT.
3) Within one year after transfer of proprietary rights to the Buyer, the Buyer is allowed to further sale of the Purchased Goods to third party only upon written consent of the Seller.
4) The buyer is obliged to discuss possible changes to the purchase agreement with SA, even before the end of the auction.
5) The collection of the devices will take place on certain dates, which will be arranged by Skoda. Please note the respective dates in the descriptions.
Bids (0 Bids)
date time bid bidder