- Manufacture Date
- Mladá Boleslav
- Test equipment for measuring the degree of vibration
SIEMENS control system
- up to 28 kN sine/noise
- up to 45 kN shock
- silent amplifier: 65 dBA
- high accuracy: 0.1 g to max. without significant noise (SNR: 68 dB) thanks to SiC technology
- fully automatic centre positioning
- ECO-Mode for maximum power saving (ECO mode for maximum power consumption)
- meets EnEV2016 and ISO14001 requirements
- energy efficient and space-saving thanks to water cooling
- modular and compact design with many expansion stages
The Weiss chamber is not part of the equipment.
The reception of the bid will be awarded with reservation until the approval of the entitled party.
- bidding above
- EUR 6,000
- by order of:
- NetBid CZ, s.r.o.
Auction TypeAuction Premium
- EUR 6,000
- Minimum price:
- EUR 12,000
- Remaining time:
- 11 days
- number of bids:
- 0 Bids
- Item no.:
Electrodynamic vibration tester
Item no.: X17510-11504
* Bids and limits plus commission and vat
There will be no delivery. Assets are sold as is/where is. For your calculation please keep in mind the additional cost for removal, transportation, insurance and so on.
* Bids over € 5.000 are accepted with Bank Certificate (this also applies to further auctions).
Details Electrodynamic vibration tester
Jan Antonin (German, English, Czech speaking)
M: (+420) 773 445 221
1) In case the machinery is to be sold abroad, the machinery must be considered as dual-use items or a relevant license must be obtained resulting in delay in final delivery of the machinery.
2) The buyers from EU-countries will pay a deposit for VAT.
3) Within one year after transfer of proprietary rights to the Buyer, the Buyer is allowed to further sale of the Purchased Goods to third party only upon written consent of the Seller.
4) The buyer is obliged to discuss possible changes to the purchase agreement with SA, even before the end of the auction.
5) The reception of the offer will be awarded with reservation until the approval of the entitled party!
Bids (0 Bids)
date time bid bidder