Viewing is possible at any time. Please schedule your visit at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The reception of the offer will be awarded with reservation until the approval of the entitled party!
Online bidding is possible immediately.
The following item is put up for auction:
Three integrated units:
- Unit 100 – Reforming Methane (CH4) and Steam (H2O) into Carbon Monoxide (CO), Carbon Dioxide (CO2), and Hydrogen (H2)
- Unit 200 – Methanol Synthesis
- Unit 300 – Distillation (99.96% methanol purity)
Plant capacity – existing daily capacity with current technology is following :
- Capacity of the plant in case of usage natural gas as raw material is 450 ton/day or app. 165.000 ton per year;
- Capacity of the plant in case of usage gasoline as raw material is 540 ton/day or app. 190.000 ton per year.
Methanol plant has such technology it can use for production of methanol either natural gas or naphtha or any kind of ratio between both raw materials.
- Methanol plant is in the middle of the guarded industrial zone
- ARSO decision for recall of IPPC IED permit is valid until June 30, 2021
Detailed information about the project can be found here.
To enter the data room, please complete, sign and return the NDA document. You can find the NDA document here.