- Real Estate, that is subject to sale consist of:
- Infrastucture and reservoirs.
Total size of land: 92.581 m2.
Moveable assets consists :
Formaldehyde plant F-1
- capacity 35.000 t/year 37 % Formaldehyde,
- Built-up in year 1969
- Technology: silver process (spechim France)
Formaldehyde plant F-3:
- capacity: 62.440 t/year 37% Folmadehyde
- Built-up in year 1975
- technology: silver process (spechim France)
Formaldehyde plant F-2:
- capacity 56.000t/year 37 % Formaldehyde
- Built-up in year 2009
- Technology: metal oxide process (perstorp Formox-Johnson Matthey).
Folmaldehyde plants Tank space F1, F2, F3: 3500 ton 37 % formaldehyde
Plant of Urea formaldehyde (UF), Melanim Urea Formaldehyde (MUF) and Melamin Formaldehyde (MF) glues:
- Batch production on 6 reactors (4 are reactor 20 m3, 1 reaktor 10 m3, 1 reaktor 5 m3
- Capacity 155.000 t of UF/MUF/MF glues/year and melamine 5.000 t/year
- Built-up in year 1965. Technological upgrading of RK-6 in year 2006 and RK-1 in year 2011
- technology: own know-how
Tank space: 3.400 ton UF, MUF, MF glues.
STORAGE FOR UREA:Storage space for 6.000 ton of urea.
Storage space for 550 ton of urea.
Plant of phenol formaldehyde (PF) resins:
- Batch production on 4 reactors (two 20 m3, one 12 m3 and one 1m3)
- Capacity 20.000 t PF resins/year for production of stone and glass wool, use of 5.000 t urea/year
- Built-up in year 1985
- Technological upgrading of RK-9 in year 2009
- Technology: own know-how.
Tank space: 440 ton PF resins and 170 ton phenol.
TANK SPACE FOR METHANOL
- 3 tanks (M2 with capacity 3.000 m3, R3, R4, both with capacity 60 m3) with funktional equipment for methanol
- Built-up in years 1967, 1968, 1977
- Tank space is currently empty.
Different concentrations and qualities of formadelhyde solution 25 %-65 %, ureaformaldehyde precondenzat LF70.
Usage: synthesis of Urea-Formadelhyde, Phenol-Formadelhyde, Melamin-Formadelhyde and co-polymerised liquid syntetic materials.
Product: L112, L114, L120, L 705F, AN 1223.
Usage in wooden industry: for production of particle boards, MDF and hardboards for cold adhering of wood.
Products: L905F, L905ME, L920 FF, LM 206.
Usage in wooden industry: for production of waterproof particle boards and for the production of impregnated paper.
PF resins: products: LF 201, LF 201 RWA, LF201RWH, LF 208.
Usage: for production of insulating materials, foundry industriy.
Buyers: plants of insulating materials.
Bussiness share of 51 % of the company Industrijske Storitve d.o.o.
Cooling water demineralised water, industrial air, electricity, stream (F2).
Usage: procces in industrial complex.
Services of weighing rail-tank wagons and road tank cars:
Usage: processes within industrial complex.
Buyers_ plants within industrial complex and external customers.
- bidding above
- EUR 2,800,000
- by order of:
- NetBid GmbH (Austria)
Auction TypeAuction Premium
- EUR 2,800,000
- Minimum price:
- EUR 6,323,000
- Remaining time:
- 4 days
- number of bids:
- 0 Bids
- Item no.:
Real estate, movable property, 51 percent company share
Item no.: X15025-1000
* Bids and limits plus commission and vat
There will be no delivery. Assets are sold as is/where is. For your calculation please keep in mind the additional cost for removal, transportation, insurance and so on.
* Bids over € 5.000 are accepted with Bank Certificate (this also applies to further auctions).
Details Real estate, movable property, 51 percent company share
Ales Weiksler (German, English, Slovenian und Serbian speaking)
Tel. +386 40 515 140
Bids (0 Bids)
date time bid bidder