- Zemun, Serbien
The capacity of the gravel and sand supply on the landfill site is:
- 5000 t/day (the only one in this region)
- 1.500.000 t/year
Present machines used for this capacity:
- two excavators
- two sand ships
- On site sand-separator
The plant can operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 30 days a month as it is located in an industrial zone with no limit on working hours!
It is the largest gravel pit in this Donau area!
- The company has all the necessary permits for digging and selling, as well as for processing the sand
- The company has active contract (duration at least two more years) for the supply of 3.000.000 t of sand for the construction of the Belgrade bypass and active contract for supply sand for the reconstruction of the airport.
- The company also owns a larger sand-separator, which is not currently in use. It can be used in the event of the need to excavate larger quantities.
- Additional machinery can be purchased to excavate larger quantities of sand.
- bidding above
- EUR 6,000,000
- by order of:
- NetBid GmbH (Austria)
Auction TypeTrading Premium
- EUR 6,000,000
- Minimum price:
- EUR 10,000,000
- Remaining time:
- 47 days
- number of bids:
- 0 Bids
- Item no.:
Danube Gravel pit
Item no.: X16752-1000
* Bids and limits plus commission and vat
There will be no delivery. Assets are sold as is/where is. For your calculation please keep in mind the additional cost for removal, transportation, insurance and so on.
* Bids over € 5.000 are accepted with Bank Certificate (this also applies to further auctions).
Details Danube Gravel pit
Ales Weiksler (German, English, Slovenian und Serbian speaking)
phone: +386 40 515 140
Bids (0 Bids)
date time bid bidder valid until