- BAZ 15 CNC
- Manufacture Date
- Location of the machine:
Volkswagen Slovakia, a.s.
036 01 Martin
X / Y / Z 600 / 400 / 600 mm
Clamping table: 750 x 450 mm
Drilling capacity: ST 60 40 mm
Reaming: ST 60 M 24
milling performance: ST 60 350 cm³/min
Max. table capacity: 500 kg
Spindle mount: ISA 40
Speed range (adjustable): 50 - 9000 turns/min
fast forward: x/y/z 40/40/30 m/min
Max. tool weight: 4 kg
Max. tool length: 350 mm
time for tool change: 1,9 s
time between chips: 3,9 s
Drive power: 13 kW
Weight of the machine in controlling cabinet: ca. 3500 kg
L/W/H 3100 x 1730 x 2960 mm
Control unit: Siemens
The reception of the offer will be awarded with reservation until the approval of the entitled party!
Selling only possible for buyers from the EU!
- by order of:
- NetBid GmbH (Austria)
*** ended *** Alzmetal BAZ 15 CNC Drilling and milling machining centerPrevious
Auction TypeAuction Premium
- number of bids:
- 0 Bids
- Auction closed
- Item no.:
Drilling and milling machining center
Item no.: X16171-0232
It is not possible to bid on this machine at this moment
* Bids and limits plus commission and vat
There will be no delivery. Assets are sold as is/where is. For your calculation please keep in mind the additional cost for removal, transportation, insurance and so on.
* Bids over € 5.000 are accepted with Bank Certificate (this also applies to further auctions).
Details Drilling and milling machining center
Jan Antonin (German, English, Czech speaking)
M: (+420) 773 445 221
1) The buyer also pays a VAT advance from an EU member state.
2) For a period of one year from the transfer of ownership to the buyer, the buyer is entitled to resell the object of purchase to a third party only with the written consent of the seller.
4) The buyer is obliged to discuss all modifications of the purchase contract by terminating the auction. Contact will be communicated upon request 5) Loading and removal of equipment is possible only within the reserved dates specified in the description for individual auction items.
6) Offline bids must be submitted no later than 24 hours before the end of the auction. 7) The seller reserves the right to check the integrity of the buyer, which is usually around 10 days. 8) The reception of the offer will be awarded with reservation until the approval of the entitled party!