- 124 - 0000 - 0
- Manufacture Date
- Location of the machine:
Volkswagen Slovakia, a.s.
036 01 Martin
Machine weight: approx. 80 kN
Max. machine height approx. 2000 mm
Max. machine width: approx. 7000 mm
Max. machine length: approx. 7550 mm
Drive of the working spindles
SP= 1LA5 107-OAA 1M B5 SIEMENS
n= 3000/15000 min
SP=1LA5 130-4CA 1M B5 SIEMENS
NC axis Z
n = 3000 min
P=0.37 kW, n= 1400
P= 1.1 kW, n= 3200 rpm, p= 2 bar M4
High pressure pump: L3MW 32/45 AFOKD-W GG-25 LEISTRITZ
P= 4 kW, n= 3000 rpm, p= 70 bar, M5
P= 1.1 kWn = 3200 min, p= 2 bar, transport motor M9 KNOLL
n= 1500 min
p=64 bar, M1
lubrication unit P=70W, n=2700min, M2
Carriage movement: 700 and 360 mm
Working spindle revolutions: AC 1600, 3200 rpm
Workpiece clamping force: 5000 N
The reception of the offer will be awarded with reservation until the approval of the entitled party!
Selling only possible for buyers from the EU!
- bidding above
- EUR 15,400
- by order of:
- NetBid GmbH (Austria)
Auction TypeAuction Premium
- EUR 15,400
- Minimum price:
- EUR 22,000
- Remaining time:
- 1 hour
- number of bids:
- 0 Bids
- Item no.:
Item no.: X16171-0286
* Bids and limits plus commission and vat
There will be no delivery. Assets are sold as is/where is. For your calculation please keep in mind the additional cost for removal, transportation, insurance and so on.
* Bids over € 5.000 are accepted with Bank Certificate (this also applies to further auctions).
Details Drilling machine
Jan Antonin (German, English, Czech speaking)
M: (+420) 773 445 221
1) The buyer also pays a VAT advance from an EU member state.
2) For a period of one year from the transfer of ownership to the buyer, the buyer is entitled to resell the object of purchase to a third party only with the written consent of the seller.
4) The buyer is obliged to discuss all modifications of the purchase contract by terminating the auction. Contact will be communicated upon request 5) Loading and removal of equipment is possible only within the reserved dates specified in the description for individual auction items.
6) Offline bids must be submitted no later than 24 hours before the end of the auction. 7) The seller reserves the right to check the integrity of the buyer, which is usually around 10 days. 8) The reception of the offer will be awarded with reservation until the approval of the entitled party!
Bids (0 Bids)
date time bid bidder