- VDT 200
- Manufacture Date
- - Ø of bending moment: 235 mm
- X/Z axis: 250/450+370 mm
- Siemens Sinumerik control system
- Powered tools
- 12 tool positions
- Trailed frame magazine with 20 positions
- The cooling system
- Year of construction 1995
- Rotation Ø: 235 mm
- Z axis (vertical): 250 mm
- X axis (horizontal): 450 mm + 370 mm
- Workpiece height: 100 mm
- Ø in the front bearing: 90 mm
- Spindle head with short taper DIN 55026: A5
- Hollow shaft motor with oil circulation cooling integrated in the headstock
- Nominal power 100% DC: 29.3 kW
- Rated torque 100% DC: 200 Nm
- Nominal speed: 1400 rpm
- Maximum speed: 6500 rpm
- Travel speed of the Z axis: max. 30 m / min
- Travel speed of the X axis: max. 60 m / min
- Number of switch positions: 16
- Permissible tangential torque (locked tower): 1300 Nm
Mass moment of inertia of tool wheel, tool holders and tools: 2.5 kgm²
- Permissible unbalance (load moment) caused by tool holders and tools: 32 Nm
- Hydraulic operating pressure: 50 bar ± 10%
- Weight tower: approx. 50 kg
- Dimensions WxHxD: 4400 x 2800 x 2600 mm
- weight of the machine: approx. 7000 kg
The reception of the bid will be awarded with reservation until the approval of the entitled party.
- bidding above
- EUR 1,000
- by order of:
- NetBid GmbH (Austria)
Auction TypeAuction Premium
- EUR 1,000
- Minimum price:
- EUR 19,105
- Remaining time:
- 1 day
- number of bids:
- 1 Gebot
- Item no.:
Item no.: X16171-0166
* Bids and limits plus commission and vat
There will be no delivery. Assets are sold as is/where is. For your calculation please keep in mind the additional cost for removal, transportation, insurance and so on.
* Bids over € 5.000 are accepted with Bank Certificate (this also applies to further auctions).
Jan Antonin (German, English, Czech speaking)
M: (+420) 773 445 221
1) The buyer also pays a VAT advance from an EU member state.
2) For a period of one year from the transfer of ownership to the buyer, the buyer is entitled to resell the object of purchase to a third party only with the written consent of the seller.
3) The buyer is obliged to discuss all modifications of the purchase contract by terminating the auction. Contact will be communicated upon request
4) Loading and removal of equipment is possible only within the reserved dates specified in the description for individual auction items.
5) Offline bids must be submitted no later than 24 hours before the end of the auction.
6) The seller reserves the right to check the integrity of the buyer, which is usually around 10 days.
7) The reception of the offer will be awarded with reservation until the approval of the entitled party!
Bids (1 Gebot)
date time bid bidder 17/09/2023 21:44 1,000 atmh-tunuxi